PARK LAWN'S 33RD ANNUAL " A DAY IN THE SUN" THE MAURY BARGER, JR. MEMORIAL GOLF INVITATIONAL
Monday, July 16, 2018
Prestwick Country Club - 601 Prestwick Dr
Frankfort, IL 60423
11:30 am - Registration/Driving Range Open * 12:30 pm - Shot Gun Start
4:30 pm - Cocktail Hour * 5:00 pm - Dinner and Program
Thank you to the following for their 2018 sponsorship:
The Lombard Company - Dinner
Bill and Amy Barger - Refreshments
Thank you to our generous sponsors who supported the 2017 event:
Topline Automotive Engineering, Anne Barger and Patty McElroy, The Lombard Company, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Bill and Amy Barger, Patti Eylar and Charlie Gardner, Proven IT, Sturdi-Iron, Cosgrove Construction, Classic Collision Center, Diamond Amusements, Murphy Wallbed Systems, Great American Bagel, The Bachman Family, Greyhill & Associates, K12 Teacher's Alliance and The Horton Group
A Day in the Sun sponsorship opportunities. Appropriate signage is attached to the specific area of sponsorship. Tickets to the event are included. In addition to details attached to each sponsorship, sponsors will receive:
• Posts, follows, shares and links to Park Lawn’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and www.parklawn.com
• Company logo and website on all promotional material relating to event including Park Lawn’s website and social media accounts
• Email campaigns blasted to a database of over 2,000 supporters
• Sponsor listing in Park Lawn’s fall newsletter, circulation of 9,000 +
• (1) Sponsor sign placed on the course unless otherwise indicated
• All-Inclusive golf ticket: 18 holes of golf with cart, caddy, lunch, dinner, open bar and prizes
Golfers are invited to Park Lawn’s 33rd Annual “A Day In The Sun” The Maury Barger, Jr Memorial Golf Invitational on July 16th. This year’s tournament will be played at Prestwick Country Club in Frankfort. Throughout the past 32 years, “A Day in the Sun” has raised more than $500,000.00 towards Park Lawn’s endowment, a fund established to ensure the future success of the organization.
This year golfers will experience a scramble format on the 18 challenging and picturesque course. Golf includes lunch, cart and caddy, cocktail reception, dinner, and awards.
Registration/Driving Range - 11:30 a.m.
Shot Gun Start - 12:30 p.m.
Cocktail Hour - 4:30 p.m.
Dinner & Program - 5:00 p.m.